Mod ID: 1913654097
Tired of dinosaurs? Of course you aren’t, but sometimes we want a little change in our diet. Dead Survival does just that. You can swap out the wildlife of the game with some… not-quite life? Zombies… We’re trying to say you can have zombies. Lots and lots of zombies. Hordes of them, even!
Think DayZ but in ARK.
- Zombies are attracted to sounds (bloater explosions, gunshots, firecrackers, force-opening locks, etc).
- Zombie attacks cause zombie plague. It can be cured with zombie plague cure. It can be crafted in the workbench using resources looted from scientists.
- Zombies can attack and damage wooden and stone structures. Metal structures may take fractional damage in the future.
- Zombies can see farther during the day.
- Every night there is a chance that a zombie horde will spawn around a random player. Horde zombies have yellow eyes and drop more loot than regular zombies.
- Every ten (10) minutes there is a 5% chance of an airdrop plane flying overhead that drops parachute crates full of supplies. Watch the skies!
- This mod is under heavy development so please be kind! <3
-NoDinoslaunch parameter to disable all dino spawning.
- Use normal harvest settings (1x).
- Use a longer night cycle by setting
NightTimeSpeedScaleto less than 1.
- Don’t try to force-tame the zombies. (Seriously!)
The following changes are planned to be completed in the near future:
- Additional models (women, jobs, military, police, etc).
- Second iteration of zombies (screamer, smoker, runner, etc).
- Second iteration of modular building items (walls, floors, destroyed vehicles, etc).
- Second iteration of zombie stations (kitchen, armory, etc).
- First iteration of drivable, upgradeable vehicles.
Our mods take a lot of time and resources to create. Like all of our mods, this one will be always free. All of your comments, ratings, favorites, sharing, and subscriptions help a lot! However, if you would still like to contribute even more, please feel free to donate.
Thank you for your support! ^_^