Mod ID: 898049820
This mod allows players to create, bid on, and purchase auctions for items, weapons, blueprints, skins, dinos, etc, from players on your server or players on other servers. Modded items and dinos are supported! Simply place an auctioneer down in your world to browse for items, then place a mailbox down to collect your winnings, or place a stockman and transporter down to buy and sell dinos.
Cross-ARK functionality is enabled by default but can be disabled completely or restricted to only allow auctions from a group of servers that share the same Market ID.
This mod is highly configurable. Also, there are may INI settings, including ones to allow custom currencies such as “Megapithecus Coins” (copper, silver, gold, and platinum; included in this mod but not enabled by default) or Capitalism’s “Glory Coins”.
It’s very easy to keep the monkeys happy! Here’s a guide to help you stay unbanned from the Auction House. When using the Auction House, the following activities can anger the monkeys and get you banned. Note: This is not a complete list.
- Using the Auction House to…
- Transfer your items to another server or single-player game. Period. Don’t be lazy.
- Move items across the map by posting auctions in Location A, then purchasing or canceling them at Location B . The Auction House is not a valid means for transporting goods across the map. Again, don’t be lazy.
- Collude with other players, ie, players who agree to sell each other goods for an unfair amount because they’re friends, or in the same tribe on another server, etc.
- Hide your valuables on PvP servers.
- List admin-spawned items, or use admin-spawned resources to buy items.
- Post items or resources that have been made ridiculously common on your server. For example, if you have the “Resource Crops” mod installed on your server, and you can literally grow your own element in a crop plot, those resources are invalid for trading on the Auction House.
- Attempt to reverse-engineer or manipulate the Auction House data.
Are bans permanent?
The length of a ban is determined by the severity of the infraction. If you were auto-banned by Auction Bot, and it was an honest mistake, then the ban will likely be lifted. If you are found to be intentionally abusing the mod then the ban will likely stay.
Our mods take a lot of time and resources to create. Like all of our mods, this one will be always free. All of your comments, ratings, favorites, sharing, and subscriptions help a lot! However, if you would still like to contribute even more, please feel free to donate.
Thank you for your support! ^_^